Pages

Friday, September 08, 2006

I've been doodling most of this week. These are usually 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 on watercolor or Stonehenge paper and I might frame them or put them in a plastic sleeve with a card stock background, sort of like a very easy mat. Some I've made into notecards. I'm hoping to sell them at a local book festival next weekend. The book theme is perfect for me because I LOVE and collect books and have since I was a little girl. I used to take books from wherever I found them lying around the house (you see I had 3 older sisters and an older brother), and put MY name in them and put them in my collection. Only if it was something I found interesting - like a book of Robert Frost's poetry for instance. I kept that book until just a few years ago when I got a larger volume with all his books in one.

A good book, tea or coffee, and flowers~ my idea of bliss. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...