Pages

Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Best Christmas Present!



My friend Kim gave me a gift certificate to Cheap Joe's Art Supply (http://www.cheapjoes.com/) for Christmas! What a perfect present!!

I purchased this empty Yarka palette and about 6 half pans of Yarka St. Petersburg Professional Watercolor and then used some other extra pans I had to fill the palette. I arranged them at first as below, but it didn't seem to make sense...



so I rearranged them in the order below. I think I have two English Reds (left page above and below), and I'm not crazy about that color, so I need to replace that with something a little brighter.



Thank you, Kim!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Timaree said...

Great sketches. That "english red" looks like a color I need in my kitchen so I think I'll go look for it. I love bright red but my canisters don't have it and it would look strange adding such a bright color to my room where this color of yours looks about right.

I agree that was a perfect present.

Anonymous said...

You have been busy sketching friend. I love all the new pictures you have posted. The presents you received are wonderful. I hope you have a GREAT GREAT New Year. Hope to see you soon.
Cindy

Katy said...

Fun! No art supplies for me this year, so thanks for sharing yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...